The application form filling for IGNOU MBA 2021 has to be done at ignouexams.nta.nic.in for OPENMAT XLVII. National Testing Agency (NTA), will conduct the exam for the same. The candidates who are a graduate in any discipline with 50% marks for general category (45% for the reserved category) are eligible to apply for OPENMAT XLVII. The application process includes registration, filling the form, uploading images, paying fee and printing confirmation page. To know how to apply, documents to upload in the application form and other details, keep reading below.
Documents Required to Fill IGNOU MBA Application Form 2021
The first that aspirants willing to take admission in MBA has to do go through the eligibility criteria. Second step is to keep the documents ready before filling out the form. Check the list of the documents given below.
- Address for communication, a valid e-mail id and contact number
- Scanned image of photo
- Scanned image of signature
- Govt. identity details like aadhar number / election card / passport number / PAN number / other govt. Id proofs
IGNOU MBA 2021 Application Form Image Specifications
The images that have to be uploaded in the form have to be in jpeg / jpg format. Check the expected image specifications for IGNOU MBA 2021 application form given below.
|Photograph||10 Kb – 200 Kb|
|Signature||4 Kb – 30 Kb|
IGNOU MBA OPENMAT XLVII 2021 Eligibility criteria
The candidates need to fulfill the given eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must have done graduation with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories)
- There is no age limit.
How To Fill The IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Application Form
The candidates can check below the anticipated step by step process to fill the application form of IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Application Form:
Step 1: Registration
The candidates have to register first to access the IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Application Form. To register the candidates have to enter the following details:
Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name: Provide Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University Certificate in capital letters
Date of Birth: The DOB must be in the dd/mm/yyyy format. Provide Candidate’s date of birth as recorded in Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University certificate.
Mobile Number and e-mail Address: Candidates must provide own Mobile Number and e-mail. Only one e-mail address and one Mobile Number are valid for one application.
Step 2: Filling the Application form
After successful registration, the candidates have to fill in the application form. To fill the application form the candidates have to enter the information correctly.
- Fill in personal details
- Fill course and educational details
- Candidates have to fill in any four cities of their choice for examination of IGNOU OPENMAT XLVIII from the drop-down menu.
- Also provide the complete postal address with PIN Code (Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address) for any correspondence.
The candidates have to fill in other details as asked in the application form.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images
Next, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of their recent passport sized photo and their signature. The scanned images are to be as per the specification, or else they are not accepted.
- The candidates have to keep the copies of the same passport size image as uploaded in the application form. On the day of the exam, the candidates have to paste a copy of the same photo on the attendance sheet.
- The candidates are required to upload the full signature in running hand writing in the appropriate box given in the online application form.
Step 4: Payment
The candidates have to make the payment of the application form using the online mode only. The mode of payments is:
- Credit Card/Debit Card,
- Net Banking
Step 5: Print of the confirmation page
After the fee payment is done, a confirmation page is generated. The candidates have to take its print as the proof of their application form being submitted.